Friday 23 December 2016

Julie Field completes the Great North Run in a fantastic time!

Julie Field our Export Manager would like to thank all those who kindly supported her fundraising efforts for the Forget-me-Not Hospice, whether through guessing her time or through her Just Giving page.

Julie raised an amazing £400.

"I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience of taking part in the GNR and would recommend it to anybody! The crowds are amazingly supportive!

I was also very pleased to complete the race in a slightly faster time than I had predicted, despite the warm temperatures on the day!

My official finishing time is 1hr33.10 so the winner of my little competition is Clive Siddall who guessed a very optimistic time of 1hr30.01!! Well done Clive!  The runner-up prize goes to Sarah Gent-Hulme who guessed 1h45.29!"

Julie Field - Export Sales Manager

Julie looking fantastic after completing the13.1 mile run!! 



No comments: